Friday, 25 June 2010

Long Time, No Blog...

city chic,dress
Out and about in London: dress by City Chic.

Hey there people...

I have had the week off with my mum who has been in London. So much fun! We did all this wonderful stuff like go to Hampton Court Palace (Home of Henry VIII), walk through St. James' Park and also - trowel the outskirts of London so I could purchase a car. It has been an intense week. But I am back, and just as fashionable as ever. If you are a blogger - I have loads to catch up on through all your blogs.

Firstly though - A Winner. In a recent post, I created a competition to win a gorgeous pair of movie camera earrings - and the winner, as chosen by random.org is...

LaCara of Oh La La Curves!

Congratulations! Please send me your details and I will get them posted to you. x.

Secondly - apart from coming back next week with another gorgeous outfit, I will be relaunching the Links over at the I LOVE FATSHION network. If you are a curvy/fat blogger - DO submit your links. If this is going to work, we need to support this community. Many of you have signed up to contribute articles on the site, but please - get to the forums and submit your best links too.

Big smooches. xxx.


1 comment:

  1. YAY Congrats to LaCara! Love the dress, it looks great on you! Welcome to the blog world! :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x