Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Oh So Chic!

City Chic, in fact. A couple of months ago - the ball started rolling and I'm pleased to tell you that I'm going to be one of the contributers to City Chic's blog; Inside Chic!

You know how much I love Australia - well, City Chic has LONG been my favourite place to buy clothes since I discovered the Penrith store back in 2002... In fact, when I moved to the centre of Sydney (Surry Hills - LOVE it!) I used to catch a train over 30 minutes each way, just to get my fashion fix! Today, my fashion staples include my City Chic denim skirt, singlet top and shrug - I consider these items part of my fashion uniform, actually!

I'm further excited by this opportunity because I can't wait to work with fellow blogger - Fashion Hayley who writes for City Chic too. Also, Gabi of Young, Fat and Fabulous mentioned on twitter that she'll be blogging for City Chic soon as well! It looks like things are going to amp up over in Australia and online!

I am proud to be working with City Chic - a brand that's passionately committed to curvy girls and fashionable clothing - not just in Australia but internationally (they are sponsoring the YFF Conference in New York in July). City Chic successfully creates garments for curvy girls who want to "look hot with what they've got!" I'm so excited to be on board and will let you all know when my first post goes up!

x.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Beth. ♥

    Yayyyyy, indeed Sarah! x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    xox Nat
    extralargeaslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lady you deserve it!
    Xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nat! xxx.

    I don't know if I deserve it Stiletto - but I feel lucky to have it! xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME EM! im so proud of u to represent us curvy girls! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats darling! I'm so jealous! I'd kill to model for them one day!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x