Thursday, 15 April 2010

Some Model Love


If you follow plus-size fashion you certainly know who Crystal Renn and Lizzie Miller are. Today, I've been doing some research on Lizzie Miller as I thought it would be cool to do a post on another plus-size model, having already looked at Renn, as well as Canadian Justine Legault. I was on YouTube, looking for Miller and seeing if I could find some cool quotes when I stumbled across this great find... you may have seen it, but I don't care - gems are worth sharing and looking at again and again...

This is Crystal Renn and Lizzie Miller backstage for Elena Miro (my favourite!) during her Spring/Summer collection in Milan for 2010. The women aren't just strutting their stuff either - these babes are talking - giving insights into their careers and showing that they are some pretty awesome/lovely women too.


I really love how these women, who have done so well - look so great modeling and being photographed together.
I love that one is a blonde and the other a brunette too.
Just beautiful.

Another great Elena Miro video from the F/W collection which features both Crystal and Lizzie modeling as well as Lizzie talking again also needs to be posted.




And finally - I can't embed this last video, but here is the clip from when Crystal, Lizzie, Kate Dillon etc. were all on ELLEN last year. Enjoy it here! x.
---------------------------------

I will do some more outfit posts soon, as well as post my fave pics and finds from my Lizzie Miller search. Don't forget to enter the give-away from my last post!

Smooch. x.

Images sourced from Google via 100Moda.

1 comment:

  1. Love these models so much so glad they are getting the recognition they deserve!

    Xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x