Sunday, 11 April 2010

BGM Models article in SMH

BGM Model Laura Wells in Rio at the L'Oreal Mebourne Fashion Fastival

You all know how I love to post Australian news - so I thought I would share this article from The Sydney Morning Herald from Friday's paper... it's the story of how the Australian Plus-Size Model Agency BGM Models got started.

The SMH has been pretty amazing in recent months with regular and positive reporting on the emerging emphasis on curvy and plus-size women in fashion. I feel really pleased that again, I can share information with you that I have garnered from their site.

BGM Models has a fan page on facebook where you can find more information.

Smooch. x.

2 comments:

  1. great post! thanks for sharing love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE bigger women!!!! Go, girls! Be real!!

    http://yardyyardyyardy.blogspot.com/search/label/plus-size

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x