Sunday, 14 March 2010

Winter Sun in London


I wore this outfit earlier in the week when the sun was hitting high in the wintry London sky. I took my photos inside my flat and then thought about Le Blog De Big Beauty, Saks in the City and Fatshionable - they always have the most amazing outfit posts... so I thought - outfit photos look better outside in natural light. I love that I can take inspiration from fellow bloggers - whether for style OR photo tips!

Despite the gorgeous sunshine, it is still a little cold in London, even with two layers of tights, knee-high stockings and a bolero on! I need a jacket during the day, but especially at night, when we are still hitting a mere ZERO degrees!!! You have all seen me rocking my Purple Evans Biker jacket lately - it is my current "fashion love" and while sold-out in purple (UPDATE - PURPLE RE-AVAILABLE), the jacket is still available in Black or Cream. If I am really honest, I would love to own the black OR cream one as well - I think this style just rocks and the cut of the jacket is perfectly flattering and goes with almost anything!


Clothes:
Dress: Evans
Belt: City Chic
Tights: BHS
Bolero: Peacocks
Scarf: H&M
Jacket: Evans
Necklace: Accesorize




6 comments:

  1. That's a really cute look! I can't wait for the weather to warm up and wear these kind of outfits. It's so cold here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it does seem like the natural light makes the pictures more fun and you can see the details in the clothes a little better. I love that dress and the jacket is great. Hope it warms up over there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh yes wales is wayyyyy to cold atm aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunlight is awesome. You look gorgeous. I think you should definitely splurge on another jacket, it looks awesome, and I am a firm believer that if you find something that you love and it looks great, always buy another one in a different colour. (with jeans, buy another of the exact same pair before you wear out the one pair and then can't find them again!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments, I am so excited by the change my outfits are about to go through as the sun emerges.
    Maybe I should buy another jacket too...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x