Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Sunshiny Days!

The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.

I recieved this from Weesha's World, I love this blog and it was one of my first ever daily reads in this fabulous curvy fashion-sphere - I bet you have already seen it, but if not - take a look. This is my first blogger to blogger award. x.

Thank you Lovely!

SUNSHINE AWARD

The rules are:

1. Post the logo on my blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees' blogs so others can get to know them.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I have several favourite blogs (check out Kristen's amazing work at Idiosyncratic Style or, if you are a foodie - the team at Gourmet Lovers) but for this award, I am sticking to the sites which inspire me for all their pluses. It is a pity I can't forward this back to Weesha's World, or write more than 12 - but here goes...

There are so many great blogs - my trick is to always check blog rolls on the pages I go to and find the ones I will love.

Also - as an aside, my favourite Australian retailer City Chic is having a 20% sale on all full priced items this Easter weekend and are offering free shipping to all orders (national and international) over $75... this is such great news and worth a look. As an ex-pat this makes me just so happy!

6 comments:

  1. aw this is so kind!!! Thanks a lot! I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em!!!! You definitely deserve this, love your blog! I'll get started on this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome :) and you definitely deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet! I was so excited to get your message today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x