Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Elena Miro in Milan 2010

Second Post today, but I decided this just couldn't wait - I just wanted to share some of the gorgeous new pieces from Elena Miro's absolutely stunning and sexy designs from the Autumn/Winter 2010 collection in Milan last week. If you like Curvy Couture - you are going to love this... The cuts, colour and fabrics are absolutely blowing me away. WOW. x.

Images lovingly used from and


  1. I like very much your blogg.Congratulations and writte more ,please!!!
    Vanesa Sanz

  2. Thanks Vanesa - I am loving writing, so I will certainly keep it up. Thanks. x.


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x