Thursday, 11 March 2010

Butterfly Love.

This is an unadulterated outfit post... I went out last week in a couple of my staples - frayed city chic denim skirt, singlet top, cardigan, leggings and boots. This is an outfit I rock A LOT... so it's also an outfit that I like to change up with little bits and pieces. Now, that can be as easy as changing what I wear over my singlet top - a sweater, bolero, cardigan etc. - or it can be as easy as adding a little bling. This tuesday, I added some silver jewellery in the form of a necklace and butterfly hair clip.

I adore that such simple touches can add little highlights to an outfit, not to mention when I team those touches with my favourite jacket and handbag right now (gosh, I love clothes!) Thoughts?:

Frayed Denim Skirt and Singlet Top: City Chic
Cardigan: Torrid
Biker Jacket: Evans
Butterfly Clip: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Handbag: Hail Mary I'm Home


  1. Very cute. This looks great on you. I especially like your bicker jacket!

  2. Oh, how I miss Evans!!! I ADORE that coat!

  3. LOVE that handbag!!!
    Butterflies are so pretty, but also such great talismans - i always love them for representing such incredible transformation.

  4. Thank you Marianna. x.

    Sarah - it is on sale at the moment, they have re-listed it, cream is also on sale. x.

    Kristen - my favourite handbag right now. I find it so feminine but love the juxtaposition with the long chain strap. It is my current "always there" item. x.


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x