Saturday, 13 March 2010

Australia strides on...

I read the Sydney Morning Herald almost every day. I love this paper and although I now live in London, I find I need my Aussie news fix more often than not. I don't know how I missed it, but following in the shoes of Debenhams here in the UK, Myer in Australia has decided to start using plus-size mannequins. Read more at SMH. This is such fatshion forward news and it makes me so happy!

Aside from that great news, it is also really exciting that Fashion Hayley is the online blogger for City Chic - she is doing an AMAZING job and you should go check out her work at City Chic. The blog is fantastic, relevant and a really good read.

City Chic is doing amazing things right now with their website and branding and apart from all the great new clothes they added last week to their NEW IN section they have also started a LOOK BOOK online... and it looks GOOD.

I miss Australia at the best of times and this week - I feel particularly wistful for home... Such good news on that fashion front. I love it. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x