Friday, 19 February 2010

Justine Legault

Justine Legault is a plus-size model who hails from Quebec, Canada. At 5'9", she wears a size 14, measures 36d-32-45 and has the most stunning blue-green eyes. I have decided that every now and again on this blog, I am going to push forward my style loves and inspirations. I have only recently discovered Justine and wanted to share her with everyone.

I found the shot of her in jeans and a white singlet (pictured below) and wanted to know more about her. What a beautiful face and such stunning curves. I think the most beautiful thing for me about all these shots is just how feminine Justine looks... I also really like that there is a bit of edge in each of the photos below, I think she looks particularly cool in the empty pool shot and just a little "caught-out" in the open door pic at the bottom. Curves and edge. I love it!


Justine Legault is represented internationally by Ford in Toronto and Scoop in Montreal.

5 comments:

  1. She is stunning. One of those girls you can't take your eyes off. Christina Hendricks is incredible also - you should profile her! She is a woman who knows how to work her curves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. And agree with Ali about Christina Hendricks being worthy of a profile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will certainly take a look at Christina Hendricks. I love girls who can work their curves! x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out this link: http://www.judgmentofparis.com/board/showthread.php?t=2082

    It's Justine modeling for ASOS... Check out the link under the second outfit - the white-grey--red one, and check the runway view. I can't remember the last time I saw a girl rotate her hips that much. Jaw-dropping sexy!

    AuKt87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've simply fallen for Justine!She is now my idol!
    -PORTIA

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x