Tuesday, 12 January 2010

The Size Issue...

There is no doubt that in the world of fashion, plus-size and curvy women are just completely under represented. I am so excited by the online fashion spread in the current issue of V Magazine. It centres around women with curves - and while these women are by no means huge they are certainly breaking the modeling mould.

What absolute stunners. I mean, check out this video preview!

I'm deliberately not posting the information on what the models are wearing, as there are six glorious pages and photos to look through - and I want you to do just that. The fact is - the more people who take a look at the site will increase traffic, not just to V - but to that particular page... that can only encourage the editors to do more layouts with curvier girls!

The image of the models in bathing suits at the top of this blog is my absolute favourite, I think the girls are styled just beautifully, but also - those costumes are lovely, I am not sure how I would go in a nude bathing suit - but certainly, I would totally rock that blue one.

The hardcopy of the magazine will hit newstands on the 14th of January, until then - check it all out online at V Magazine: Curves Ahead! as well as see other previews of the issue at models.com - both here (for sexy model shoot) and here (for Coco-a-go-go by Karl Lagerfeld)!

Seriously - HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x