Monday, 11 January 2010

It is time to buy!

Well - sales!

In my last post, I wrote about the stunning gear from Carmakoma. Well, the ladies have everything at 50% off and with shipping newly reduced to a mere 20 or so bucks - it is worth buying. Indeed, I am so happy with the dresses I bought previously, I am going to buy at least one of them again. Now, I know that the final clearance for Carakoma usually goes to a 70% reduction in the full price stock, but if you are new to this brand and may have issues with sizing or fit stick to the current sale - where refunds and exchanges are still possible. Final Clearance sales do not allow them!

Also exciting is that the ladies have published their latest Look Book for Spring 2010... and although items are not yet available to buy - they are also worth a look. The image in this blog is the dress "Republic" and will be available to purchase soon. It also comes in black... HOT!

Other places having sales right now:

City Chic Online store. The "Kiss it Goodbye" sale has some lovely pieces from the Australian store's Summer 2009-2010 collection.

Evans has reductions which are up to 90% off on many of their styles.

Torrid has just added another 375 items to their clearance section!

Nordstrom has a 40% sale on loads of their great clothes right now too in a multitude of sizes!

I love the sales and always find I go a little crazy (especially after christmas). No matter who you are or how curvy you are, I bet you can find something flattering, hot and hip at at least one of these sites!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x